Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum

Paula
    Paula
    Admin

New Forum Empty New Forum

Post  Paula Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

As you can see, it's another new forum for hugh-panaro.net (for those of you who weren't around "back then," the first forum mysteriously crashed and the second was hacked).

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but when I went to renew the domain name where our last forum was hosted, there was no record of it. I've tried dealing with customer service, but they cannot locate it at all. If, by some miracle, they do locate it, I will keep that one as an archive of all the great goings-on we've had since 2006 and use this one as the new forum...which will actually be a plus because we were close to running out of memory space for the old forum.

I do hope we can recover the old forum since there's so many good memories and reviews there.

It may take a little time to get used to the new format and rebuild membership, but I do like this new layout and it only needs a bit of tweaking. A couple of buttons need changing, a new FAQ, etc.

I'll be starting some topics to get things started...so hang in there.

I'll be posting as myself and, when I absolutely HAVE to, as Admin.

Cool

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:17 am