Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello all!

broadwaysweetie
    broadwaysweetie

hello all! Empty hello all!

Post  broadwaysweetie Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm

hi guys! My name is Katie and I was HughLestatFangirl on the old board. I'm 18 years old (turning 19 in October) and I've been a fan of Hugh's for about four or five years. My cousins saw him in Phantom and told me to look him up on YouTube and I LOVE him as the Phantom and anything else I saw him as XD I went to see Lestat, now one of my favorite shows, because I thought I'd see him...I didn't but the show was good...I saw him in Les Miserables at the Walnut Street Theater in Philly and he blew me away completely! Hopefully, I'll be seeing him as The Phantom for my 19th birthday...maybe ;-)

I just graduated high school in June and come October, I'll be a first semester at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA). Theater is my life and I don't know what I'd do without it. XD I have been doing theater since I was 10 years old and I LOVE it! I'm currently playing Miss Alice Nutting/Edwin Drood/Dick Datchery in The Mystery of Edwin Drood (also known as Drood). It's my first leading role (since honestly I've played people's mothers and school mistresses in high school XD) and I'm having a BLAST with it XD Before Drood, I've done The Sound of Music (Brigitta), Seussical (Who), Jekyll and Hyde (Newscarrier/Rich Girl, understudy for Emma), The Secret Garden (Martha), Fiddler on the Roof (Chava), Grease (Student/Beauty School Drop Out Angel), Nuncracker (Student/Mouse/Mouse King/Wise Man), The Producers (Usherette/Show Girl/Little Old Lady), Brenda Bly: Teen Detective (Miss Vera Van Strander, headmistress), Godspell (Soloist), Godspell Jr. In Concert (Soloist), South Pacific (Ensign Janet McGregor), Anything Goes (Mrs. Evangeline Harcourt [my LEAST favorite role EVER -__-]) and A Christmas Star [an original musical review] (Gertrude "Gertie"). Yeah...I've done a lot cause this is what I wanna do with my life XD

Well, that's me. If anyone wants to know anything else, just ask. Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:33 am